- Types of revenue and sales mix
- Cost structures including variable and fixed costs
- Pricing and maintaining profitability
- Key performance measures for Spa operations
Finance for Spa Managers
The course provides the opportunity to learn more about hotel finance and the impact of pricing decisions on the bottom line. The learning outcomes for delegates from this course include:
- Understand the Spa Profit & Loss account using the Uniform System of Accounts for the Spa Industry
- Improve understanding of the nature of spa operating costs
- Calculation and interpretation of a range of spa profitability measures.
‘Finance for Spa Managers’ is delivered over the course of one day by an experienced facilitator from arena4|finance.
The day is complete with course notes and refreshments and is supported by 14-days access to our online classroom.
Taking a practical approach, the course is highly interactive and consists of a series of worked examples, case studies and discussions.