Arena4finance, representing HOSPA Professional Development, is now enrolling for the next course intake in September 2015 for examinations in January 2016.
Accredited at undergraduate level, these courses have been specifically written for the hospitality sector by specialist educators and industry experts and are delivered online with self-study materials to enable learners to continue in full-time work whilst studying with HOSPA.
Introducing the Financial Management Education Programme
- First step towards a professional accounting qualification
- Provides skills and knowledge to manage a hospitality finance department
- Exemption from CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, Papers 1 & 2
- Leads to Associate Certified (Finance) membership of HOSPA on completion
- Credit rated by the Open University.
Introducing the Revenue Management Education Programme
- Provides the practical skills and understanding required to manage the revenue management function in a hospitality unit
- Enhances career development in this dynamic field
- Leads to Associate Certified (Revenue Management) membership of HOSPA on completion
- Written and accredited by Oxford Brookes University.
- The programmes utilise both contemporary terminology and industry specific examples and are assessed through work-based and academic assessments, meaning learners can apply what they learn directly to the workplace. In addition to their study packs, all learners log into our online classroom with access to subject matter experts, additional resources and EBSCO’s online library of academic and business journals.
How do I apply?
You can either enrol online or alternatively download an application form to complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out further information about the courses please visit the education pages on the HOSPA website, or alternatively, call +44 (0)1202 889430.